Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY.
SIGNING UP FOR THE SERVICES CREATES A CONTRACT BETWEEN YOU AND US, CONSISTING OF THE ORDER, THE APPLICABLE SERVICE DESCRIPTION AND THIS USER AGREEMENT. YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE IN THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT.
This Acceptable Use Policy document, including the following list of Prohibited Activities, is an integral part
of your Hosting and Domain registration Agreement with NameHub.Net.
If you engage in any of the activities prohibited by
this AUP document NameHub.Net may suspend or terminate your account.
NameHub's Acceptable Use Policy (the "Policy") for NameHub.Net Services is designed to
help protect NameHub.Net, NameHub's customers and the Internet community in general
from irresponsible or, in some cases, illegal activities. The Policy is a non-exclusive list of the actions
prohibited by NameHub.Net. NameHub.Net reserves the right to modify the Policy at any time,
effective upon posting at http://www.namehub.net
Prohibited Uses of NameHub.Net Systems and Services:
1. Transmission, distribution or storage of any material in violation of any applicable law or regulation is
prohibited. This includes, without limitation, material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret or
other intellectual property right used without proper authorization, and material that is obscene,
defamatory, constitutes an illegal threat, or violates export control laws.
2. Sending Unsolicited Bulk Email ("UBE", "spam"). The sending of any form of Unsolicited Bulk Email
through NameHub.Net servers is prohibited. Likewise, the sending of UBE from another service
provider advertizing a web site, email address or utilizing any resource hosted on NameHub.Net
servers, is prohibited. NameHub.Net accounts or services may not be used to solicit customers from,
or collect replies to, messages sent from another Internet Service Provider where those messages violate
this Policy or that of the other provider.
3. Running Unconfirmed Mailing Lists. Subscribing email addresses to any mailing list without the express
and verifiable permission of the email address owner is prohibited. All mailing lists run by NameHub.Net customers must be Closed-loop ("Confirmed Opt-in"). The subscription confirmation message
received from each address owner must be kept on file for the duration of the existence of the mailing list.
Purchasing lists of email addresses from 3rd parties for mailing to from any NameHub.Net hosted
domain, or referencing any NameHub.Net account, is prohibited.
4. Advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available any software, program, product, or service
that is designed to violate this AUP or the AUP of any other Internet Service Provider, which includes, but
is not limited to, the facilitation of the means to send Unsolicited Bulk Email, initiation of pinging, flooding,
mail-bombing, denial of service attacks.
5. Operating an account on behalf of, or in connection with, or reselling any service to, persons or firms
listed in the Spamhaus Register of Known Spam Operations (ROKSO) database at www.spamhaus.org.
6. Unauthorized attempts by a user to gain access to any account or computer resource not belonging to
that user (e.g., "cracking").
7. Obtaining or attempting to obtain service by any means or device with intent to avoid payment.
8. Unauthorized access, alteration, destruction, or any attempt there of, of any information of any NameHub.Net customers or end-users by any means or device.
9. Knowingly engage in any activities designed to harass, or that will cause a denial-of-service (e.g.,
synchronized number sequence attacks) to any other user whether on the NameHub.Net network or
on another provider's network.
10. Using NameHub.Net Services to interfere with the use of the NameHub.Net network by
other customers or authorized users.
11. All domain and hosting registrations with purposes of: pharmaceutical fraud (pharma), any types of pirated-cracked-nulled software (warez) or hotlinking to warez, URL phishing, 419 scam ("nigerian messages") any other types of internet scam.
- 12. Any types of non-human oriented sites - traffic collectors, gateways, dorways, hallways, TDS and sites with purpose of link-trading are prohibited strictly.
Pharma-sites is prohibited!
Pharma-site is site that aims to distribute, advertise, implementation pharmacological goods without a license, or violating the laws of some countries. Any domain, participate in this process directly or indirectly will be disabled without warning. Money spent on the registration of the domain will not be refunded.
Customer Responsibility for Customer's Users
Each NameHub.Net customer is responsible for the activities of its users and, by accepting service from NameHub.Net, is agreeing to ensure that its customers/representatives or end-users abide by this Policy. Complaints about customers/representatives or end-users of an NameHub.Net customer will be forwarded to the NameHub.Net customer's postmaster for action. If violations of the NameHub.Net Acceptable Use Policy occur, NameHub.Net reserves the right to terminate services with or take action to stop the offending customer from violating NameHub.Net AUP as NameHub.Net deems appropriate, without notice.
- Accounts will not be activated or reactivated without prior payment.
- All hosting fees and domain name renewal fees are due on or before the due date of the renewing account and/or domain name.
- Incomplete, incorrect or questionable signup information can result in an account being suspended or terminated or NOT being activated. Some accounts may be placed on hold for up to 72 hours, pending review of information received.
- Any losses or expenses experienced by the User, due to actions taken by NameHub.Net in response to Users non-payment, are not the responsibility of NameHub.Net.
- Unless stated otherwise, a reference to 'USD$', '$US', 'dollar' or '$' is a reference to USA currency. All fees or other amounts hereunder shall be payable in US currency.
- By purchasing our hosting services, you are agreeing to allow NameHub.Net to place your account on a recurring payment plan. The account will automatically be re-billed according to the terms of the plan you select.
- If we are unable to process a payment for your hosting plan by its due date, your account will be cancelled and you will not be able to access your Web site or e-mail.
- When an account is cancelled, all copies of the Web site and e-mail files are permanently and irretrievably removed from our servers.
- If an account has been suspended for non-payment, it will only be reactivated upon payment of all overdue fees.
- If we make any refunds, we will cancel your account. The cancelled account will only be reactivated once all disputed/refunded fees are resolved satisfactorily, and we receive payment for any and all administrative fees incurred by NameHub.Net as a result of your dispute or charge-back request. We cannot guarantee any files or e-mail will be available upon reactivation.
- It is a violation of this Agreement for you to misuse or fraudulently use credit cards, charge cards, electronic funds transfers etc. A determination of such misuse or fraudulent use shall be in our sole discretion. Further, we may report all such misuses and fraudulent uses (as determined by us in our sole discretion) to appropriate government and law enforcement authorities, credit reporting services, financial institutions and credit card companies. In these situations, you shall have waived any and all rights to privacy.
User agrees that User shall not use excessive amounts of CPU processing on any of NameHub.Net servers. Any violation of this policy may result in corrective action by NameHub.Net, including assessment of additional charges, disconnection or discontinuance of any and all Services, or termination of this Agreement, which actions may be taken in NameHub.Net sole and absolute discretion. If NameHub.Net takes any corrective action under this section, User shall not be entitled to a refund of any fees paid in advance prior to such action.